File a Life Insurance Claim
The Center for Life Insurance Disputes will file your claim and make sure it gets paid quickly.
Need Help: 1-888- 428-4868
We have 25+ years of experience dealing with insurance companies nationwide, getting difficult claims paid, writing appeals for denied claims, and getting claims through the nuances of each insurer’s claim forms and life insurance investigation processes.
Approximately $1 Billion of Life Insurance Claims are denied every year. When this happens, surviving family members are shocked to learn the insurance company has denied them in their time of need. Don’t let this happen to you.
(Claim Forms can be Found Below.)
Get Your Money Fast and Avoid a Claim-Denial.
As your representative we’ll work directly with the insurer’s legal department and provide you with all of the following:
- In-Depth Investigation of Your Claim Prior To Filing so anything that would void your claim can be avoided.
- A full Medical Records Review to identify any material misstatements and get them corrected so your claim isn’t denied.
- Include All Needed Documentation and Information Needed To Settle The Claim (See Needed Information Below)
- Properly File The Claim
- Follow The Claim Throughout the Entire Settlement Process
- Make Certain The Insurer Pays In Full
What to Expect When You File Your Claim.
While you’ll want to get your money quickly, that probably won’t happen. Whether your claim is contestable or not the insurer will check and double check things like; the death certificate, your social security information, and their internal file of the policy’s history. If your claim is contestable they’ll do a full-blown investigation that may take months.
Your only access point for information will be the customer service department where someone will read information to you from a computer screen, and the mandatory 30 Day Notices. You won’t be apprised of the status of your claim until a decision has been made.
Unfortunately, when you file a life insurance claim there’s often a wait-and-see experience.
As your personal representative we can speak directly with the claims examiners and legal department on your behalf without violating any privacy issues. With this access to status we can not only keep you apprised, but we can work with the insurer to obtain information and make sure important facts are included that will get your claim paid.
Some of the Needed Information to File a Life Insurance Claim:
- Correct and Current Life Insurance Claim Form
- Properly Completed Insurance Company’s Claim Form
- Properly Signed and Properly Submitted HIPPA Form
- All Required Insurance, Medical, Financial, and Police Documents
- Autopsy Report
- Original Certified of Death
- Original Life Insurance Policy
- Original Insurance Application
- A List of All The Deceased Doctors and all Contact Information
- A Detailed Reporting of The Insured’s Income History
- A Detailed Description of the Details Surrounding the Death
- Spouse, Family Member and Executor Names and all Contact Information
- Bank Name, Account Number and Bank Routing Number
- Additional Information Will be Required for High Amount Policies or Any Policy Purchased within the Past 24 Months
If Your Claim Has Been Denied.
We’re specialists at getting denied life insurance claims appealed and paid. We know the claims process and we know the underwriting process for life insurance policies. Most claims are denied for the reason of undisclosed medical information. This always goes back to the original underwriting of the policy.
Of the more than $60 million we’ve had paid to our clients, much of it has come from claims that were first denied. After our investigations and appeals, the insurers attorneys agree with our findings and pay the claims.
A denied claim needs to be reviewed and appealed by an expert. We offer a free claim consultation and when we accept your claim you don’t have to make any deposit.
When Do You Need a Life Insurance Claim Attorney?
A life insurance attorney may be your first thought but maybe should be your last option.
While a life insurance attorney can file a lawsuit to recover your denied claim, we can file your claim in a way that assures you won’t need an attorney.
We work with all insurance companies nationwide and have the decades of life insurance claims experience that allow us to get your claim paid fast and for 100% of the amount of the policy.
New Claims, Contestable claims and Denied claim appeals.
As you can see, filing a life insurance claim is more than just submitting a death certificate and waiting for your money. It’s an extremely detailed and time-consuming process that must be done right in order to avoid a claim denial and to get your claim paid quickly.
Save yourself time and money by letting the insurance claim professionals at The Center for Life Insurance Disputes act as your representative and handle all the details for you.