File a Life Insurance Claim
Approximately $1 Billion of Life Insurance Claims are denied every year. When this happens, surviving family members are shocked to learn the insurance company has denied them in their time of need. Don’t let this happen to you.
The Center for Life Insurance Disputes is well versed in properly completing and submitting life insurance claim forms and getting claims paid fast.
We have hands on experience dealing with Insurance Companies nationwide, and understand the nuances of each of their claim forms and Life Insurance resolution investigation processes.
Save Time and Money:
Allowing The Center for Life Insurance Disputes insurance professionals to handle your denied life insurance claim or accidental death claim will get your claim paid fast and in full. We will provide: the following with all Life Insurance Claims:
- In-Depth Investigation of Your Claim Prior To Filing
- Include All Needed Documentation and Information Needed To Settle The Claim (See Needed Information Below)
- Properly File The Claim
- Follow The Claim Throughout the Entire Settlement Process
- And Make Certain The Insurer Pays In Full
Some of the Needed Information to File a Life Insurance Claim:
- Correct and Current Life Insurance Claim Form
- Properly Completed Insurance Company’s Claim Form
- Properly Signed and Properly Submitted HIPPA Form
- All Required Insurance, Medical, Financial, and Police Documents
- Autopsy Report
- Original Certified of Death
- Original Life Insurance Policy
- Original Insurance Application
- A List of All The Deceased Doctors and all Contact Information
- A Detailed Reporting of The Insured’s Income History
- A Detailed Description of the Details Surrounding the Death
- Spouse, Family Member and Executor Names and all Contact Information
- Bank Name, Account Number and Bank Routing Number
- Additional Information Will be Required for High Amount Policies or Any Policy Purchased within the Past 24 Months
Is it Possible to File a Life Insurance Claim Without an Attorney?
A life insurance attorney may be your first thought but maybe should be your last option.
While a life insurance attorney can file a lawsuit to recover your denied claim, we can file your claim in a way that assures you won’t need an attorney.
We work with all insurance companies nationwide and have the decades of life insurance claims experience that allow us to get your claim paid fast and for 100% of the amount insured.
You will never waive your right to file a lawsuit if we are not successful in getting claim paid.
As You Can See, This is an Extremely Detailed and Time Consuming Process That Must Be Done Right!
Save yourself time and money by letting the insurance claim professionals at The Center for Life Insurance Disputes handle all the details for you.